I want to be merry too…
After all 2014 was a great year, but I want to be merry for the right reasons.
I’m merry for my son, my partner, my family, my godson, my friends, my Configr team, my dog lovers fellows, my mentors, my doctor, my squirrels, my shelter dogs… all of you made my 2014 brighter.
I’m merry for a lot of other people too, their work and passion make possible a better life for all humankind and animals and their curiosity is leading us to further, to infinite and beyond, to know and understand a little bit more of our world where the sky isn’t the limit anymore. We want to know more, be better, be healthier, be wiser… to those people: thank you!
I’m merry for the people that:
- give amputees pretty new prosthetic arms controlled by their thoughts;
- give to dogs new printed legs to run;
- 3D printers and their cool uses;
- work hard to save and rehabilitate animals in need;
- fight against ignorance, like Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson, John Stewart, American Atheists, Carl Sagan, etc.;
- works at Nasa, you rock!
- fight for equality, freedom and civil rights, from the things of everyday life to the big causes;
- respect others, no matter color, gender or sexual orientation;
- do good for goodness’s sake not waiting for a reward or for fearing a raging imaginary friend.
“I know I was born and I know that I’ll die… The in between is mine. I Am Mine” ― Eddie Vedder